- Take your temperature before leaving home - if over 99.5, please stay home and watch online.
- Wash hands thoroughly before leaving home
- Plan to arrive 5-10 minutes before we begin (9:00 am Bible Study Groups / 10:00 am Worship).
- Wear a mask/face covering that covers your mouth and nose. Place it on before you enter the building.
- Please keep it on outside as well, when you’re in a situation where you are unable to properly distance from someone (outside your household) while on the church property.
- Sanitize hands upon entering the church.
- Socially distance (greater than 6 feet).
- GCC will be a HAND-SHAKE-FREE and HUG-FREE Zone for the foreseeable future.
- Our services are already spaced to maximize healthy practices in cleaning.
- The Doors will be propped open to allow you to enter and exit without touching the doors. Even so, they will be sanitized periodically throughout the service.
- The pews are clearly set up to allow for social distancing. Please sit with your family (household) and practice a safe distance from others.
- Everyone is encouraged to move directly into the sanctuary when they enter the building. Our narthex/lobby is not designed for social distancing so please move into the worship area, proceed to your seat, and chat in there. Please do not block the doors.
- When we conclude the service, we’ll exit the sanctuary by row. We encourage you to linger outside in the playground area to connect and fellowship.
Your Youngest Children
We’d love to have your whole family join us for corporate worship. We have a service length of less than 1 hour. So, feel free to bring items for your youngest child to help them engage during worship.
If you need to step out of the service because you feel your child is being too disruptive to you or someone else:
- The Comfort Room (aka Cry Room) and Connecting Classroom (aka Bridal Suite) located upstairs in the Sanctuary Building will be available as needed. They have been thoroughly cleaned.
- We will have the worship service streaming in the Fellowship Hall (located under the sanctuary). Multiple families will be able to distance appropriately. Think of this as the temporary space for you and your child (note: this is not a child drop-off).
- Nursery care is only available for infants - 3-year-olds.
Remember, our plans will be changed or abandoned as the needs of the church and community necessitate. If you feel more comfortable staying at home during this strange season, please join us online at GraceCovenantCharlotte.com/LIVE at 10 am.