This event has already occurred
Save to your Calendar
LOVE LIFE APP Link
SOME THOUGHTS FROM YOUR PASTOR
- This is not the only way to stand for life. It is one of the most effective I've seen, especially when it comes to comprehensively caring for families that choose life, while loving all involved.
- Last-minute inconveniences and potential conflicts could sidetrack you from showing up. Make the effort to attend. When the church shows up in person to pray, the number of abortions goes down. (If you need a ride to the property, Pam Smith and Edith Hall have offered to help.)
- The experience Saturday will likely be different than other prayer walks/events you've done. There will be "Pro-Abortionists" (paid and volunteer) at the clinic who will play music loudly, blow horns, gesture, and do any number of things as they attempt to sidetrack us. God is bigger than their distraction...and prayer is more powerful than the noise they make. This is why we go together.
- Love Life has properly trained counselors and key people to help deal with what's going on at the actual clinic. We will be across the street and next door.
- It's okay to be nervous. There is no reason to be fearful. (For years, Ashlie and I have taken our children with us.)
- If you have questions that I can answer, email me (call or text): email@example.com.
FROM LOVE LIFE:
- Families Welcome!
- Arrive early for parking. Location: 3236 Latrobe Drive, Charlotte, NC 28211.
- Bring a bottle of water to stay hydrated.
- No pets, only service dogs, please. Use the restroom beforehand as there are none on site.
- Download the Love Life App before you arrive (CLICK HERE).
We will be joining other Love Life prayer walks happening simultaneously all over the nation and beyond. If you can't join the prayer walk in-person to participate on Facebook, the Love Life App, or Youtube.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Subscribe to receive email updates with the latest news.